Sales: (780) 665-1711
Toll Free Sales: (877) 537-2151
Service: (780) 472-0000
13333 - Fort Road, EDMONTON, AB Canada T5A 1C3
With almost 70 years in production, Jeep® Wrangler's freedom and adventure capabilities are stillunrivalled. No surprise, really. The 2012 Wrangler offers multiple configuration options via three trim levels, soft tops and hardtops, removable full- and half-framed doors and a folding windshield. And it delivers best-in-class ground clearance plus a whole host of other performance and safety features that make on- and off-road challenges quite possible.The 2012 Jeep® Wrangler delivers significant performance enhancements via the all-new 3.6LPentastar™ VVT V6 engine. It delivers a 40-percent increase in horsepower and a 10-percentincrease in torque delivering 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, respectfully. It also boasts a 10-percent improvement in fuel economy delivering an EnerGuide Rating estimated 12.7 L/100 km (22) city/9.3 L/100 km (34) highway mpg on 2-door models, 12.7 L/100 km (22) city/9.3 L/100 km (30) highway mpg on models with a manual transmission and 12.6 L/100 km (27) city/9.5 L/100 km (30) highway mpg on models with an automatic. An improvement that's thanks, in part, to the 5-speed WA580 transmission or newly modified 6-speed NSG370 transmission.The 2012 Jeep® Wrangler - New Heart, Same Soul!- New level of capability with proven Pentastar™ VVT V6- One-of-a-kind iconic design & open-air freedom- Best-in-class capability- 4x4 of the Decade - Four Wheeler magazine (Rubicon)- Instant Classic Under $30,000 - Edmunds' Inside Line 2010 Readers' Most Wanted Award- Best New Car for Off-Roaders - Cars.com- Ward's 10 Best Engines - 3.6L Pentastar™ VVT V6 - Ward's Automotive- Legendary 4x4 capability- Only true 4x4 off-road convertible- Trail Rated®
The 2012 Jeep® Wrangler has a new heart and same spiritual soul as evidenced by significant performance enhancements encased within a tried and true rugged exterior. 2012 models offer a unique lineup of new paint colours and the responsive new Pentastar™ engine delivering a 40-percent increase in horsepower and a 10-percent increase in torque. Here's something else buyers will bow to: an EnerGuide Rating estimated 12.7 L/100 km (22) city/9.3 L/100 km (30) highway mpg for 2-door models and 13.4 L/100 km (21) city/9.6 L/100 km (29) highway mpg for 4-door models with manual transmission - thanks in part to the 5-speed W5A580 transmission or newly modified 6-speed NSG370 transmission.
- Electronic Stability Control with Electronic Roll Mitigation, All-SpeedTraction Control, Brake Lock Differentials, Brake Assist, Hill Start Assistand available Trailer Sway Control- Four-wheel disc antilock brakes- Tire Pressure Monitoring Warning Lamp- Available supplemental front seat-mounted side air bags- Sentry Key® antitheft engine immobilizer- Advanced multistage front air bags- Body-on-frame construction helps contribute to occupant protection- Height-adjustable front shoulder belt with travelling inboard buckles- Rear-seat child seat anchor system (LATCH)- Passenger buckle switch to alert driver if someone is not buckled
- Numerous available vehicle configurations provided by Sunrider® SoftTop, Freedom Top® modular hardtop, removable full- and half-doors and folding windshield- Up to 1,588-kg (3,500-lb) towing capacity (Unlimited models) andstandard tow hooks for all models- Under-floor storage in the cargo area secured with lockable swing gate- Removable carpeting and drain plugs for ease of cleaning- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls on every Wrangler- Available Connectivity Group includes Electronic Vehicle InformationCentre (EVIC), Uconnect™ Voice Command and a leather-wrappedsteering wheel- Available GPS navigation with points of interest and Uconnect™ Voice Command with Bluetooth® Phone- Available premium sound system with 7-speaker ?Infinity® speakers(including subwoofer) and 368-watt amplifier- 6-speaker audio system- Available sound bar with two integrated water-resistant speakers- All sound systems feature MP3 compatibility- Body, chassis and interior are designed for ease of customization- Unlimited is a full-time, everyday vehicle with 4 doors and 5-passenger seating- Available side steps- Rock Rails (standard only on Rubicon models)- Available skid plates protect the fuel tank, automatic transmission oil pan and transfer case- Lockable centre console with added storage in main bin- Interior storage includes netted pockets in front/rear doors and morecentre console storage- Fold-and-tumble rear seat (Wrangler) or 60/40-split, folding rear seat(Wrangler Unlimited)- Reversible load floor mat with Jeep® logo- 115V in-console power inverter (Sahara and Rubicon)- 116-inch wheelbase (Unlimited)
- Aerodynamic sculpted body with athletic Jeep® exterior styling featuring seven-slot front grille, and trapezoidal wheel openings- CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof (standard on Limited and Overland)- World-class interior featuring premium soft-touch materials andrefinements such as Nappa leather on Limited and Overland and realwood/leather-wrapped steering wheel- Five available trim levels:1. Laredo E2. Laredo X3. Limited4. Overland®5. SRT8®- New fender closeout panel acts as a snow deterrent- Dual-sport exhaust system features 4-inch exhaust tips (V8 only)- Wheel lineup:- 17-inch cast aluminum wheels, standard on Laredo E- 18-inch tech silver painted cast aluminum wheels, standard Laredo Xavailable on Laredo- 18-inch polished cast aluminum wheels, standard on Limited, availableon Overland®- 20-inch satin carbon cast aluminum wheels, standard on Overland®,available on Limited- 20-inch bright polished aluminum wheels, available on Overland®- 20-inch forged aluminum wheels, SRT design standard on SRT8®- All-new leather-wrapped, heated steering wheel with flattened bottomsurface to invoke a race-inspired cockpit (SRT8®)
- Classic Jeep® brand DNA with its seven-slot grille, round headlamps and trapezoidal wheel openings- Available body colour hardtop (2-door/Sahara 4-door)- Comfortable sculpted and supportive front seats with available two-tone leather-faced seats (Sahara and Rubicon)- Available body colour fender flares- Available Dual Top Group for all models except for entry-level Sportincludes soft-top and Freedom Top®- Seven available models:1. Rubicon2. Rubicon Unlimited3. Sahara4. Sahara Unlimited5. Sport6. Sport B7. Sport Unlimited- Soft-touch interior including instrument panel and armrests- Available deep-tinted rear and rear quarter windows- Available black spatter coat hardtop (Sport and Rubicon)- Wheel lineup:- 18-inch Gladiator cast aluminum painted satin silver wheels -Standard on Sahara models- 18-inch 7-spoke polished aluminum wheel - Available on Sahara- 17-inch Moab cast aluminum painted satin carbon wheels - Standard on Rubicon models- 17-inch Moab cast aluminum painted sparkle silver wheels - Available on Sport and Sport Unlimited- 16-inch slot spoke-styled steel-painted argent wheels - Standard onall Sport models
- Rugged durability- Available Media Centre radios provide the flexibility to play a variety ofmedia, including CDs, DVDs, USB drives, MP3/WMA files and SIRIUS®Satellite Radio- Rubicon models offer right-out-of-the-box off-road customizationbacked by a factory warranty and all Wrangler models are designed tobe easily upfitted- Wrangler Unlimited is the only 4x4 four-door convertible in the market.And, all Wrangler models feature innovative hardtop and soft-top featuresand multiple open-air driving configurations:- Removable full-framed doors and fold-down windshield- Available half-framed removable doors for Sport and Rubicon models- Available Freedom Top® Hardtop - three-piece hardtop allows sunexposurecontrol by separating into easy-to-store pieces- Available body colour hardtop - matches body colour, Sahara andRubicon models only- Sunrider® Soft Top - convenient cable release quickly lets thesunshine in without having to fold back the entire top- Halogen headlamps and integrated fog lamps- Available integrated automatic headlamps- Available heated power mirrors- Available remote start system- Features enhanced electrical and body-sealing plus high air intake foroptimum water-fording capability- Available rear wiper/washer and defroster (on models equippedwith hardtop)- Available automatic temperature control- Available cloth or leather-faced heated front row seats- Speed control on every Wrangler- Green band on tachometer offers driver a range for optimal fuel economy- Available power windows and door locks on removable full-frame doors
- New 3.6L Pentastar™ engine replaces 3.8L V6 engine and delivers a40-percent improvement in horsepower and a 10-percent improvementin torque- 3.6L Pentastar™ engine delivers 285 hp/260 lb-ft of torque, EnerGuide Rating:- 12.7 L/100 km (22) city; 9.3L/100 km (30) highway mpg for2-door models (MTX)- 12.6 L/100 km (22) city; 9.5 L/100 km (30) highway for 2-doormodels (ATX)- 13.4 L/100 km (21) city; 9.6 L/100 km (29) highway mpg for4-door models (MTX)- 13.2 L/100 km (21) city; 10.0 L/100 km (28) highway mpg for4-door models (ATX)- Engine also includes several new features including accessory drive,non-A/C bracket and pull, alternator mounting bracket, water pump,thermostat housing, upper and lower intake manifold with acoustic foam, front cover, upper and lower oil pan, oil level indicator and tube and engine cover- W5A580 5-speed automatic transmission with 175k torque converterreplaces the 42RLE 4-speed automatic transmission- W5A580 5-speed automatic transmission features new auto transmission fill tube and indicator in addition to EGS53 auto transmission controller and new A580 bracket- Modified NSG370 6-speed manual transmission features new clutchhousing, new clutch assembly and new flywheel- Best-in-class approach, departure angles and ground clearance- Available Trac-Lok® limited-slip rear differential or Tru-Lok® electronic remote locking rear differential- Standard Hill Descent Control- Available Trailer Tow Package (all models except Rubicon Unlimited)includes Trailer Sway Damping, Class II hitch receiver and trailer tow with 4-pin connector wiring- The safety and convenience of 4x4, standard on every Wrangler- Trail Rated® 4x4 capability- Rubicon models include enhanced heavy-duty front and rear NextGeneration Dana 44 heavy-duty solid axles with Tru-Lok® electronicremote-locking front and rear differentials, a Rock-Trac® transfercase with 4:1 low gear ratio, an electronic front sway-bar disconnect,10 inches of ground clearance, and 32-inch BFGoodrich® tires forexceptional off-road performance- Up to 1,588 kg (3,500 lb) of towing capacity- Tow hooks are standard on all models- Five-link front and rear suspension- Available performance suspension (standard on Rubicon)- Available heavy-duty suspension (standard on Sahara)- Available Generation II Command-Trac™ (NV241) transfer case is tough and durable while remaining smooth and quiet- Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) helps prevent pedal bobble which can occur in 4WD-low mode- ESC system has three modes: Full-On, Partial-On (which shuts offtraction control) and Full-Off (ideal for off-road driving)- Rock-Trac® transfer case allows the vehicle to crawl at low speed forgreater control (standard on Rubicon only)- Available front sway bar disconnect, allows the front suspension to travel up to 25-percent farther (standard only on Rubicon)- Body-on-frame construction adds strength, stiffness, durability andimproved ride quality- Half-metal doors help protect body during off-road experiences- Fuel Saver Indicator on instrument cluster with automatic transmissioninforms driver if they are driving in a fuel-efficient manner
Selected Standard Equipment:- 3.6L Pentastar™ VVT V6- 6-speed manual- Trail Rated®- Command-Trac™ Transfer Case- Premium cloth seating- Steering wheel with audio and cruise control- 16-inch styled steel wheels- Electronic Stability Control with Hill Start Assist, All-Speed Traction Control and ElectronicRoll Mitigation- Removable doors, fold down windshield, and overhead sound bar- Dana® 44 rear axle, Dana 30 front axle- Multistage front air bags- 3.21 rear axle ratio- Sunrider® Soft Top- Fog lamps- 2 front and 1 rear tow hooks- Media Centre 130 with six speakers and auxiliary input jack- Four-wheel disc antilock brakes- Fold-n-tumble removable rear seat- Accent-colour fender flares- Easy wash-out interior including removable carpet with drain plugs- Fuel tank skid plate- Full-size spare tire- Rear compartment covered storage
Differences/upgrades vs. Sport B:- 17-inch aluminum wheels- Chrome leather-wrapped shift knob- Deep-tinted sunscreen glass- Split-folding rear seat (Unlimited)- No-charge air conditioning (2-door)- No-charge SIRIUS® Satellite Radio including one-year subscription(2-door)
Differences/upgrades vs. Sport S:- Black Jeep® Freedom Top® 3-piece modular hardtop- Automatic headlamps- Air conditioning- Power locks and windows- 18-inch aluminum wheels- Tubular side steps- Six ? Infinity® speakers with 368-watt amplifier- Power, heated exterior mirrors- Heavy-duty suspension with gas charged shocks- Body colour fender flares and bright bumper overlays- Bright interior accents- 115V auxiliary power outlet
Differences/upgrades vs. Sahara:- Tru-Lok® front and rear axles- 4.10 rear axle- 4:1 Rock-Trac® heavy-duty transfer case- Electronic sway-bar disconnect- 17-inch aluminum wheels- 32-inch tall BFGoodrich® tires- Dana 44 front axle- Performance suspension with gas charged shocks- Rock rails
View our current offer
Sorry, there are no special offers at this time. Please check back soon!
GET UP TO THE MINUTE DEALS!
Share this page
24/7 Proactive Live Chat
Speak with a live agent!