INTRODUCING CUSTOMER CHOICE FINANCING.
THE NEW WAY TO OWN A VEHICLE.
Now, you're in the driver's seat before you even get into your new vehicle. Introducing Customer Choice Financing, an innovative way to purchase your vehicle, putting you in control with more benefits and options than traditional financing.
What exactly is Customer Choice Financing?
Essentially, it's a long term loan that gives you three options at maturity:
1.) Return the vehicle
2.) Keep the vehicle and simply pay the residual balance
3.) Continue to finance the loan for the balance of the amortization period
4.) Low Monthly Payments and the Option to Return After 36 Months!
Customer Choice Financing is not a lease - it's better because you own the vehicle. Yet it offers the freedom of choice of a traditional lease. Ultimately, it can make purchasing your new vehicle more affordable and may give you more flexibility to get into another new vehicle sooner down the road.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF CUSTOMER CHOICE FINANCING
At Chrysler Canada, we truly want to make owning the vehicle you really want an affordable reality. That's why we introduced Customer Choice Financing, which combines greater value, flexibility and convenience all into one package. Specific benefits of this innovative financing program include:
- Low monthly payments versus conventional financing and even the most competitive lease offers, making it more affordable to drive a higher-end vehicle
- Provides shorter terms versus long term financing, giving you the flexibility to get into your next vehicle much sooner,so you can drive a new vehicle more often
- Continue to choose from monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, or semi-monthly payment frequencies
- You maintain full ownership of the vehicle - unlike a lease there are no safety inspections, taxes, or fees applied if you choose to pay off the balance of your loan at the return option date
- It's completely open, meaning it can be paid down or off at any time without any penalty whatsoever.
- Vehicle Return Option Dates of 36, 48 or 60 months, and Amortizations up to 96 months
We are extremely excited to be able to offer this new alternative to Canadians.
Click here to check out the latest special offers