Londonderry Dodge recommends and uses Londonderry Collision.
Londonderry Collision realizes you are busy and works to make the process as easy as possible for you.
We provide full automotive collision repair services:
From large collision repairs to fender benders and minor dents.
We will handle insurance claims for all domestic and most foreign vehicles.
We can also provide towing services in the event that your car is not drivable.
Check out the "What To Do If You have An Accident " below.
What to Do If You Have An Accident.
- Stay calm, keep yourself and others safe. If you can’t get out of your car, turn on your hazard lights.
- If anyone is injured, call 911.
- Look at the accident scene and make sure that you are not in danger of being hit by another vehicle.
- Exchange information with the other drivers involved. Get their names, addresses, phone numbers, licence information, insurance company name and policy number.
- Obtain the contact information of any witnesses who are at the scene.
- Take photographs of the accident, including the damage to the car and road conditions.
- Call your insurance company right away.
- Move anyone who is injured – wait for medical help to arrive.
- Leave the scene of the accident.
- Accept a direct offer of payment of damage from the other driver. Settling for direct payment may not be as advantageous as it seems. If you’re not at fault, the accident won’t affect your driving record nor will you have to pay a deductible.
- Sign any documents other than the police report.
- Get your vehicle repaired without clearing it with your insurance company; they may refer you to a repair facility where the work is guaranteed.
To get your car in for an Esitimate Please use the Online Booking tool below.
or call 780-456-4345
Londonderry Collision Hours
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|